Letter B week! This was a fun week! Sweet Pea still doesn’t want to do much fine motor activity associated with letters, but we had a lot of fun doing things related to the letter B!
|Wanna bop my balloon, Mommy?|
- We counted balloons. How many total? How many of each color?
- We counted how many times we dropped or caught the balloons.
- We counted how many balloons popped on the grass.
- We pointed out a lot of things that are Brown
- SP and I made Magic Bubbles using the recipe from Creative Kids at Home. Here’s the recipe we tried. They have more on their site, you’ve got to check it out!
1 tblsp glycerin
2 tblsp dish soap
9 oz water
- We read Little Bunny Foo Foo.
- We read When I’m Big by Sam McBratney
- Cutie Pie enjoyed wiping the letter F off of the blackboard with a wet paintbrush
- Practiced writing letter B in chalk on driveway then washing them off with wet paintbrush
- We painted with small balloons by pressing them onto paper. This made neat little spots, which Sweet Pea loved!
- We drew and colored balloons on the driveway with chalk and chalkpaint
Physical: Fine and Gross Motor:
- Bopping Balloons outdoors.
- Throwing and catching balloons.
- Chasing runaway balloons.
- Practiced writing letter B on driveway in chalk
- Bike rides!
I’m linking to: